● Centralised Cloud Management
As a network access device, the ER605 edge router can realize cloud management with InCloud Manager and helps you to manage thousands of distributed sites all over the world, it monitors your network anytime and anywhere and improves efficiency.
● Omnipresent and Continuous Internet Access Capability: 5G
It is equipped with 5G cellular network access capabilities, fully providing new capabilities and new experiences brought by 5G networks. The high bandwidth, low latency and other features make a better service.
– Global 5G network access, downstream rate 2Gbps, support SA/NSA networking
– Gigabit Ethernet, WAN/LAN/VLAN/Dual WAN
– Maximum bandwidth 1200Mbps, support 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, 2.4G+5G Wi-Fi dual-band
● Zero-Touch Deployment
The integrated cloud design makes deployment easier and more convenient, and deployment can be completed in a few clicks.
– Plug and play
– Scan code APP configuration
– Quick access to cloud services
– InCloud Manager remote configuration
● SD-WAN Highly-reliable and Uninterrupted Network Connection
ER605 integrates hardware, software and cloud services to realize SD-WAN network, therefore ensures uninterrupted high-quality network services. Link redundancy, load balancing, bandwidth management, link failover and other functions can effectively ensure the stability of the business network and reduce the risk of network failures, thus reduce network costs, and increase productivity.
● Refinement of the Network
ER605 makes network configuration easier. Through a simple and easy-to-configure visual interface, traffic is forwarded according to the rules made by IT personnel, which improves network access experience, reduces configuration difficulty, and reduces IT staff workload.
– Access Control, Firewall Policy, Routing, Traffic Shaping
– Various VPNs, data encryption, Mac address filtering
● High Network visibility, insight into everything
Visualisation and enable IT engineers can gain insights into business problems from data, quickly troubleshoot problems.
– Dashboard, Traffic Statistics, Link Quality, Cellular Signal, Overview
– System log, diagnostic log, device event, email alert settings
– Device remote control, reboot, upgrade, reset
– Network diagnostic tools Ping, Traceroute, packet capture